Risk and Compliance Manager
Paris, FrancePosition filled
No matter what half of your colleagues may think, you do not see banking compliance as a burden. On the contrary, you are adamant that compliance is critial to better protecting customers and their money. You know the Basel III rules by heart and you are not afraid of Mr. McDonough’s ratio. When it comes to applying a new directive, you always try to find common ground with the other teams. You are obsessed with offering the best user experience while respecting regulatory constraints. In short, you know how to combine pleasure and obligation.
You are not afraid of legal issues; in fact, you enjoy resolving them. You know that a knowledge of law is not only mandatory (“Nemo censetur ignorare legem” your uncle Aristotle used to say), it is also a real asset for the company. Instead of relying on lawyers’ advice only, you like to form your own opinion by reading the law yourself.
If you are this person, we want to hear from you.
As Risk and Compliance Manager, you will be in charge of our banking license application to the ACPR, the French Regulatory Authority. You will work closely with our law firm, our CFO and the rest of our teams to get our banking license as soon as possible. You will define and develop all the compliance procedures to be implemented in our products and company. You will stay up-to-date with the latest regulatory changes and keep the rest of the team informed. This will be a long and difficult project, but you are not afraid because you know the game is worth the candle, as they say.
- You have a strong understanding of the retail banking industry;
- You have perfect spelling and grammar in French;
- You are autonomous and know how to find the right information by yourself;
- You have great interpersonal skills for collaborating with different teams;
- You are not afraid of reading and writing a lot of documents;
- You communicate succinctly and can break down difficult problems clearly.
- Previous experience as Inspector General of a major bank;
- Previously worked with the French Regulatory Authority;
- Previously obtained a banking license from the French Regulatory Authority.
Hear from the group
Working & learning4 videosCécile AndrieuTalent ManagerXavier Van De WoestyneData EngineerJérémie MartinezSoftware EngineerJulien BletonProduct Manager
Structure & process2 videosChristophe JunietCTOJérémie MartinezSoftware Engineer
Environment & flexibility1 videoXavier Van De WoestyneData Engineer