Banker Tooling Developer
Paris, FrancePosition filled
We are building a new bank to provide the best banking experience for SMBs in Europe. Currently, bankers are wasting too much time and energy doing things manually. We are convinced that we can help them save time by automating business tasks in an innovative way. Do you want to work on these new tools designed to improve bankers’ efficiency? Do you like working closely with both business and technical teams? Are you looking for an internship to fulfill your end-of-degree requirements? If you answered positively to one of these questions, we want to hear from you!
Within the sales team, you will create new tools to improve bankers’ efficiency. You will work closely with bankers, developers, and product managers. You will be in charge of:
- Automating data extraction from tax files and payslips with Optical Character Recognition (OCR);
- Verifying and structuring the extracted data;
- Implementing tools to compute a large number of ratios by sector of activity;
- Identifying business opportunities from this data;
- Creating a day-to-day cash flow plan with visual formatting.
- Strong problem-solving skills;
- Experience with a programming language (Python or Java preferred);
- Confident communication in both French and English.
Hear from the Engineering team
Working & learning2 videosXavier Van De WoestyneData EngineerJérémie MartinezSoftware Engineer
Structure & process2 videosChristophe JunietCTOJérémie MartinezSoftware Engineer
Environment & flexibility1 videoXavier Van De WoestyneData Engineer